The Families of Mini Sessions 2014

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A couple of weeks ago I held mini sessions at my studio and I would say they were my most successful set of mini sessions yet! I love shooting in my studio - I think the lights and walls are magical. Come visit me some time soon!!

The Evenson's came to me for Christmas mini sessions in 2012 and I was so happy to see them back. I love Elise and Ava! They are just adorable in their blush dresses. Totally my style.



Look at this adorable little guy! The Maas wedding was one of the first that I captured, now I am photographing their sweet little boy! I love my faithful clients who return to me for such special pictures!


Mini sessions wouldn't be complete without seeing Rachel, Jordan, and little Ian! I hadn't seen him since he was only a few days old! I have NEVER seen such a happy baby! He is all smiles. Their family holds such a special spot in my heart!


Another Reese Family! They also did Christmas mini sessions with me in 2012 and since then they have added the littlest Mya to their family! Love these adorable little girls!

Oh man… this little guy melts the heart. Such a well behaved sweety. Loved the giggles that these guys shared during our session.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground