Lai Lee | Minneapolis Portrait Photographer

Monday, April 14, 2014

WOW. Meet Lai Lee, everyone! A few weeks ago I received and email from Lai Lee saying that she found me on instagram and she was interested in mini sessions. I was SO excited! 1.) Because Instagram is my favorite form of social media, and 2.) because doing portraits for women is my favorite, and I really wanted to do more of that in my mini sessions. When Lai Lee got to my studio, she was so kind and open to any ideas I had, and her vision for the session was perfect! We bonded immediately, rattled off tons of ideas right from the start, and the rest is history. I am in love with these images that we were able to capture in a quick 20 minute session. Thanks for being a great subject, Lai Lee!


Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground