Santa Barbra Engagement Session | Aleea + Israel

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

There is so much that I love about this session. The light, the warmth, the cream lace and the denim shirt…and just the fact that it took place in sunny California! But what I love most is the fact that they are completely and totally enthralled in each other. Not once did they look up at my camera. Not once did they pose and say cheese. I love this session because it's completely and totally candid. Full of love, joy, and anticipation. Real conversation. Real laughter. Real kisses.

That's what it's all about… and this is why I love what I do!

Special thanks to the dearest Tori Aaker  for being a great instructor at this class at UNITED 2014.
Production coordinator: Kristin Renee
Assistant: Megan Hollbrook
Hair Stylist: Taylor DeZavala 
Make-up Artist: Page Berse
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground