Roe Wolfe | 2014 Spring Look Book

Friday, March 28, 2014

Whose in the mood to go shopping?! After seeing these images, you for sure will be. And your first stop will want to be Roe Wolfe in the North Loop of Minneapolis! I first worked with the store owner, Ashley, last year when I did the promotional photos during their soft opening for their store (see them here). I fell in love with everything Roe Wolfe: the brand, the store, the clothing, and the people wearing it. So when the opportunity emerged for me to do a spring "look book" for them, I was pumped! I love the detail shots around the store because Roe Wolfe has some unique finds that you can't get anywhere else. Here are some images with my lovely model Giana who so willingly took her day to help us embrace the look that Ashley was going for.


Model: Giana B | Make-up: Ashley Kilcher | StylingKevin Kramp | Hair : Leah Lubbe, Juut Salon

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground