Santa Barbra Engagement | Alexa Anderson + Matthew Kazmierczak

Thursday, March 6, 2014

As many of you know, last week I had the amazing opportunity to spend several days in Santa Barbra to expand my knowledge about photography and running a business. This particular lifestyle "engagement" session just melted my heart. The models are dancers, and moved so gracefully in front of the camera (ahem- ever watch the show So You Think You Can Dance?… Yup, thought they looked familiar, right!?). Included in this post are some of my favorite images from the trip. The light was soft and the colors were muted because the sun had just dipped below the coast line. After this shoot, I told Tony- I could move here. I could take pictures here the rest of my life and never get bored. That California coast and sunshine is so enticing. I think I am a true California girl at heart!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground