My Other Tonie

Wednesday, March 5, 2014


Having two Tony's in your life can be a confusing thing! Which is why I call one of them "Beets". Everyone asks HOW?! How did you guys come up with the name BEETS?! And what does that even mean? Let me tell ya.

No, in this case it is not a herbaceous plant widely cultivated as a source of food for humans. Beet's is an "abbreviation" for BT. And "BT" stands for Brain Twin. We finish each others sentences, we understand each other through our typos, we pound on the keyboard when we get excited, we think the same thoughts, have similar ideas, and are downright the same person in two completely different shells, with two completely different artistic views. Tonie and I might be brain twins, but we could NOT be more different when you look at us and our photography businesses.

She wears black leather. I wear flowy pastels.
She takes rad, moody, dark pictues. I take light, airy, soft ones.
She is short (sorry beets!) and brunette. I am tall and blonde.
She shoots Nikon. I shoot Canon.
Her branding is modern and bold. Mine is soft and earthy.

I love our friendship, and am so inspired by her on a daily basis. Always readily available at the click of a button, and through the web cameras on our computers. Besties from 1,700 miles away. I am so happy God put her in my life, and don't know what I would do without her sometimes!

Here's to my beautiful Beets!


And of course, I have to share with you! We got these "Besties" phone cases on the first day of our trip to Santa Barbra. Urban Outfitters. $4.99. How can you pass up a deal like that?


Follow Tonie's Photography here:
Facebook
Blog
Instagram

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground