A Sneak Peek + A Pep Talk

Monday, March 31, 2014

Every time I shoot a wedding I give myself a pep talk… I presume it's similar to an athlete going into a big game… or a performer about to take the stage in front of a big audience. I get one shot at this day. To capture this day as it unfolds. One shot.

A series of images always flashes through my mind as soon as I walk through the doors of the church. Images I hope to capture. Wish to capture. I shoot up a little prayer to my main man upstairs as I walk down the isle of an empty church and ask him to guide me in capturing the perfect images for the couple. I pray for sunshine. I pray for happiness…. and I pray for Him to let my creative mind run free while he sets my heart on fire as I do the thing I love most… to tell someone's story.

I can't wait to dive in and edit Kyle and Jill's wedding. They are so perfect together and I had a blast spending my Saturday with them.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground