Paige + Reid | Minneapolis Engagement Photography

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Happy (late) Valentines day! We will celebrate it again right now, since I did this adorable engagement shoot for Paige and Reid on Valentines day- the perfect day to capture how happy these two are together!

The rose petals that we incorporated into the shoot were the same rose petals that Reid scattered across the floor amongst lit candles that spelt out the words "Marry me?" when he proposed to Paige. Talk about romantic! Hearing proposal stories is by far my favorite part of engagement sessions!

I'm excited to capture the love these two share when they tie the knot in December. It will be here before we know it!


I love it when we try to do serious faces and it's so hard for the couple to keep it together. The laughs they share afterwards are always perfect.

PS:  I hope you two enjoyed your Cheesecake Factory date that I HIGHLY recommended. (yum.)
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground