The Jarnes Sisters

Monday, December 9, 2013

I think I'm a true California girl at heart. I'm a lover of the refreshing warmth, blooming flowers, pastel colors of spring... and the hot air, bright sun, and saturated colors of summer. But on the contrary to all of that, I am obsessed with the cool air, and warm, neutral tans and muted forest greens that a minnesota fall has to offer. After the trees have shed their vibrant leaves, and the snow has yet to fall. The clouds cover the sky, and the light is very soft. I did two photo shoots this day at this gorgeous location and everyone wore rich fall colors that left my heart swooning for days.

Meet the Jarnes sisters. Erika, Justine, and Kristin. Erika is my brother Jeremy's girlfriend, and I am so excited that she will be gracing me with her presence as a bridesmaid at my upcoming wedding! When they asked me to do pictures for them I said YES with no hesitation. Three beautiful, confident, silly women. We laughed our hearts out, and I couldn't be more happy about the way the photos look!

Thanks ladies, for turning my normal Saturday afternoon of shooting into an unforgettable day of laughter ;)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground