Gina + Bjorn | Christmas Card Photos

Friday, December 6, 2013

Oh, how I love this couple! Picture perfect and sweet as can be.

I first met Gina (via Facebook) about a year ago when I discovered her business, Ginger P Designs! We shared messages back and forth about how we obsessed over each others businesses and I have followed her closely ever since, and referred many of my brides and clients her way! 

When we got together on a lovely Saturday afternoon, we talked a little bit about running business and life, and it was so refreshing to hear someone have so many of the same views as I do! Do yourself a favor, and go check out her amazing work. She is an inspiring soul and has an absolute GEM of a personality to work with.

Thank you Gina, I am so honored to have captured the photos that you will be using on your Christmas card this year!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground