WE MOVED!

Wednesday, July 2, 2014


On May 24th, I became Kate Becker…. and so did my business!

Ever since my best friend and soul mate asked me to marry him, I have been dreaming of the day when I would take his hand in marriage and officially change my name to Kate Becker. This, of course, sparked the many questions of what I would do to my business name. People were spectacle about it, thinking that I was crazy for wanting to rename my business after I have finally started to create a name for myself as Kate Harvey. To me, it just felt like the right thing to do, and I thought it was the perfect opportunity for a new beginning. My style has changed over the years and I have grown and evolved into the person I am today. I have learned so much, and I never want to stop learning and bettering myself in all aspects of my life. This felt like the perfect opportunity to turn the page and start writing a new story! Thanks for following me on this journey- my never ending love and thankfulness goes out to each and every one of you! 

Here is where you can now find me:
Website: www.katebeckerphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/katebeckerphotography
Instagram: @katebeckerphoto
Twitter: @katebeckerphoto
Email: katebeckerphotography@gmail.com


Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground