Bethany + Alex | Rainy Day Engagement

Monday, October 21, 2013

It was sunny and gorgeous as I left my house for this photo shoot. I even posted on Facebook that I was so excited about the weather and the beautiful fall colors. It was a 2 hour drive to get to Alexandria, and the closer I got-- the darker it got. We had already rescheduled this engagement session once due to rain, and weren't about to do it again! Bethany and Alex told me they had faith we would make it work- and we did! It rained and poured, but we took shelter under clear umbrellas, awnings on buildings, their adorable home, and in the cutest little wine bar in town.

They were such great sports about being flexible and making this rainy day session work. And I love how their images turned out so different than any other session I have done before. A little rain can't cover up the love these two share for each other. It shines through the pictures, even though the sun wasn't!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground