Ashley | Minnesota Senior Photographer

Friday, October 4, 2013

Meet Ashley.
First off let me say that Ashley's sister, Trish, is one of my BEST friends. Trish has been one of the biggest supporters of my business since the very beginning. It was her idea that I even START this blog that I am typing on today. Every time something big happens in her family, she makes sure that I am the person to photograph it- and I am just so honored to be trusted to capture all of the big events in their lives. 

I met Ashley long ago when I first met Trish, and it has been so much fun to watch her grow into the beautiful young lady she is today! We shared so many laughs during this session that I did NOT want it to end! She was so great in front of the camera that she made my job easy.

Without further ado… 



Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground