Best Friends Till the End | MN Portrait Photographer

Wednesday, January 30, 2013





I am so amped about this session!! 14 Wonderful, pleasant, kind, beautiful, individuals. At first when Ally (see her senior pictures here) asked me to do a shoot for her and friends I thought about how fun and unique it would be! What a great way to remember your high school years together. They wanted their pictures done before they all parted ways come graduation, so i think this is such a special way to cherish your best friends and remember all the laughs and smiles. When she mentioned there were 14 gals coming I thought WOWZA! What am I going to do with 14 girls in ONE frame?! But, of course, they rocked this shoot. They had lots of fun ideas and I would shoot this group of gals again! daily! ;) Thank you ladies, for trudging through the snow with me and braving the cold and capturing these memories that will be OH-so cherished not only now, but in years to come.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground