Summer, Stay...

Thursday, September 6, 2012

AHHhhh. More absolutely beautiful Seniors!
Meet Katie. We had the perfect day for her shoot, 
and she rocked every minute of it!
I want summer to stay, forever!


>>><<<

Meet Ally! Absolutely Stunning.
I love to watch seniors open up during a session.
By the end of her session she was a pro.
I would say "Here, use this chair."
And by the time I looked up from setting my camera,
she was already posed and ready to rock!
LOVED IT!


>>><<<

Here are some images from Rebecca and Patrick's Engagement session
shot in Spirit Lake and Okoboji Iowa.
I found the best hidden gem of a location off the busy highway.
Full of abandoned barns and old rustic buildings.
They look so happy together, don't they?
True love.




That's it for today! Hope everyone is settling into their fall routines. Happy back to school week!

// with love, kate \\
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground