Fall.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Slowly wrapping up my fall senior sessions already!
Here are some shots from Abby's session a couple weeks ago:


>>><<<

 I had the wonderful opportunity of capturing this amazing couple on their wedding day!
I feel so blessed that I was able to share this day with them.

// Mr. & Mrs. Penny | 9.15.12 \\


>>><<<

 We had such a beautiful night for these engagement pictures
with Michelle & Chris! Can't wait to capture their wedding in 2013!



>>><<<

LOVED capturing this family over Labor Day!
So many smiles, giggles, and lots of energy.



>>><<<

Yet ANOTHER absolutely stunning 2013 Senior!
// Gen | WHS | 2013 \\




 That's all for now! Stay tuned- Because in a couple of weeks I will have the new website up!
eeeeek!

;)

// Kate \\
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground